You have a choice when it comes to helping your Kid
When savings are not enough, your need is understood by DiFin so that you and your child don’t have any financial burden. Now, Parents have the power to fulfill their child needs with our unique loan product specially designed for them.
Our Parents Loan can be used for:
Books & stationary
Tuition fee for any courses
College education expenses
Computers and electronics at school
Apply online is easy with DiFin
Is about all it takes to apply and
get an instant decision
of customers would recommend
our online loan application process
DiFin is changing your life by funding your needs and providing a lower rate to support your child’s dreams
Get the money you need
Get money for your child’s future with our fast approvals and disbursements
No Fees, No Hidden Charges
No charges for origination of loan or pre-closing the loan*
Our coaches can help in career planning of your child, guiding school, course, job and more…..
Content and Happy
Our helps increase your child’s focus on studies as they are content and happy and can succeed soon
Get a 0.125% rate discount on additional DiFin Loan – when your child apply
Real Customer Support
We help you to get through entire loan journey all the time
Simple steps to fulfill your kids requirements
Fill out a quick simple online Form
- One easy form to apply. Apply for this loan as parent, spouse or any individual. (Students may not apply themselves)
- Your information is not shared with lenders at this step.
Get Your Rate
- Get your rate based on your credit profile
- Prequalified options for you
- Upload basic KYC documents including PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Bank Statement and Salary slip
We manage everything and there is no scope for having any extra work for you (and no extra headaches). No matter, what you choose, we are providing an outstanding benefit and helping your kids to grow and save
Rates and Terms
We offer competitive rates starting from 9.2% P.A (reducing balance) for up to 5 years that makes it easier for you to pay it off and be debt free at the earliest.
We encourage students and families to start with own personal savings, grants, scholarships, or any other savings to pay for school or college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how parents will repay the loan before considering a Parent Loan.
This information is for borrowers with students looking for education needs only. The student may not eligible to be a borrower or cosigner for this loan. The borrower, cosigner, and student must be Indian citizens or permanent residents. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of 30,000. To successfully disbursing the loan, Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
- DiFin or our lenders reserves the right to approve a lower loan amount than the school certified amount.
- We or our lenders may request to obtain the CIBIL credit score and submitting the application required your consent for the same and you agree for the same.
- The lower interest rates purely depend on your credit profile and other alternative parameters which are evaluated by DiFin or our lenders.
- This information is not meant to provide tax advice. Consult with a tax advisor for education tax credit and deduction eligibility. This loan product may not provide you the tax benefits.
Information advertised valid as of 5/30/2018.
DiFin RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. CHECK DIFIN.IN FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PRODUCT INFORMATION.